Labels

মোট পৃষ্ঠাদর্শন

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Latest Update....

Theme Support

Boost Google Ranking your sites or videos

Friday, August 21, 2020

The Advantages of Using a Windows VPS

 

In this article I am going to show you how to create an instant Windows VPS. Many people who use shared web hosting have to deal with the constant problem of being unable to get an IP address to their web browser. The only real solution is to use a dedicated VPS for their web server needs.

The cloud virtual server has dedicated RAM, CPU, disk space, and bandwidth, all for you. Your virtual server will now be able "talk" to another virtual server in the same physical datacenter via an isolated private network. Manage your Windows VPS via the web browser, from a remote desktop connection, or even through a HTML5 console. Now you do not need to worry about having to connect to your server through a public IP address.


What are the benefits of Windows VPS on Lightsail? - AWS For Business

I used my VPS as a dedicated email server. This is one of the biggest advantages to having a VPS. You do not have to worry about managing an email server because your VPS will manage it all. If you need the extra bandwidth and disk space for additional applications then the VPS will save you money.

Another advantage of using a VPS is that you can have multiple websites hosted on the same machine. You can choose any of the website domains that you like. When you decide to switch domains you will not have to worry about losing your data on the first domain.

I managed my windows vps using the web browser. It took me less than five minutes to set up the remote desktop connection to the virtual server. Once I was set up I was able to connect through the browser to the virtual server and start managing the server just as if I were there. Now I can manage my sites on my laptops, iPads, tablets, phones, even my mobile phones.

There are so many advantages of using virtual servers that I am surprised that I didn't think of it before. If you are a small business owner who wants the freedom and control of a dedicated server but does not want to take that step, then an instant Windows VPS is exactly what you need.

I managed my Virtual Servers in minutes. This is probably the best way to manage a VPS. Now that you know about the benefits of using a VPS you can take the next steps and start working on your new freedom.

I hope that this short article has provided you with the information you need in order to start your journey toward the freedom of web hosting. If you would like more information about how to get started with web hosting check out my website below.

No comments:

Post a Comment